see the article below
The safety of our campers is a high priority. Churches will be required to run background checks on all persons 18 years of age or older. This includes all campers who turn age 18 before or during camp.
It is important to use the right agencies to run your background checks. Falls Creek Baptist Conference Center requires that churches use reputable companies that run all 3 of the following searches: National criminal, National Registry of Sex Offenders, and County and/or state criminal court search.
Please DO NOT use: Local, county, or state law enforcement agencies (These organizations are obviously reputable, but their checks are seldom, if ever, NATIONAL checks); Obscure providers found on a google search; and friends or church members in or connected to law enforcement that can get you a deal.
* If the RED FLAG is in any way related to harming a child, the individual may NOT attend camp.
* If the RED FLAG is related to something else, individuals are DISCOURAGED from attending. Please contact Victor Cope with questions.
* Those having a YELLOW FLAG Offense(s) within 10 years will need a Yellow Flag Offense Acknowledgement Form from your church, signed by the senior pastor, stating the church is: aware of the offense(s) listed on the background check report form, taking full responsibility for the individual as a sponsor, and has determined the person is suitable to attend camp.
Attending Church Responsibilities
Churches will be required to bring a copy of all report forms to registration. They will be randomly vetted for compliance by representatives specified by the BGCO. Churches arriving at camp without completed the background checks will be given an opportunity to do so at their own cost.
Background checks submitted for the 2018 encampment ran within the 18-month window of valid use are still valid. These checks must also comply with the RED and YELLOW Flag Offenses.
* IMPORTANT! AS WITH ALL PERSONAL INFORMATION, ONLY INDIVIDUAL(S) DESIGNATED BY THE CHURCH SHOULD VIEW AND HAVE ACCESS TO BACKGROUND CHECK INFORMATION; IT IS NOT TO BE SHARED WITH THE LARGER CONGREGATION.
Background checks for visiting overnight Guests
Anyone, who is age 18 or over who plans to stay overnight at camp should have a background check run BEFORE arriving at camp. If someone arrives without a background check, the Conference Center will run a check on the individual (at guest’s cost) that must be run on or before 2:00pm on the first day of their planned overnight stay.
For detailed information and the Flag Lists see:
Any questions or concerns:
Victor Cope (405) 388-1568 or
Please ask if they have a Falls Creek discount
Shield Screening (Bixby, OK)
$12 (per person) General Fee
• Allow same day to establish an account online, then the church assigned administrator is able to initiate searches on behalf of individuals or have the individuals enter their information themselves.
• Allow same day or 1 next business day for receive reports.
• Used by IFC
Protect My Ministry (Plus Package)
$15.95 - $21.95 Price Range
• Allow 2 to 3 business days to set up an account
• Allow 2 to 3 business days after checks are requested to receive reports
Praesidium Checks (Arlington, TX)
$11.50 (per person)
• Allow 6-7 business days to set up of new contracts
• Allow 2-3 days after checks are requested to receive reports
Track-1 Checks (Tampa, FL)
$21.95 (per person) Standard Plus Search Fee
• Allow 2-3 business days
• Allow 3 business hours are requested to receive reports